- New or Used: Used
- Model Year: 2001
- Manufacturer / Maker: Boston Whaler
- Boat Length (ft.): 12
- Engine Type: Merc/Yamaha outboard 40hp
- Engine Fuel Type: Unleaded
- Street: River Rd
- City: Venice
- State: Florida
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 34293
- Listed: February 25, 2016 8:38 am
- Expires: 2364 days, 23 hours
Very Rare 2001 Boston Whaler 120 Impact turn-key ready with CG approved equipment for four passengers. I paid $5K this boat a year ago but have now bought a bigger boat and am sorry to see this fine boat sell because the garage will not hold two boats.
The Impact was only built for two years and primarily due to the high cost of buying one ($19K), they were discontinued and a much more affordable boat was developed. Designed as a yacht tender, they had many other uses including fishing, water skiing and touring. Can be easily towed by a small car and launched single handed.
A small boat with rugged big boat features:
– 40 HP Mercury (Yamaha) 4 stroke
– Unique impact collar system
– New carbs ($1,800 repair)
– New starter, fuel pump, water/fuel separator, fuel filter, plugs, water pump and fluids
– Removable fish finder and transducer
– Self bailing cockpit with newer bilge pump
– Two fish rod holders
– Huge internal 14 gallon fuel tank
– 18 month old Magic Tilt trailer
– Night running lights
– Lifting cables for use as a yacht tender
– Whale tails
– All owners manuals
This boat really moves with the 40 HP Merc three cylinder. Be prepared to get a lot of stares on the water because very few have ever seen this boat. A couple boaters even challenged me when I told them it was a “legendary” unsinkable Boston Whaler.
I have put over $2500 into this boat and will sell it for $6K. That price is really a steal for this collectible BW. Clear title in hand.